The Global Print Engine option allows the printer to support Unicode formats, and new Printer Specific Option (PSO) settings were added in LLM/LPS version 10.1 SP2.
Add the following options to the PSO (Options: Device dialog):
1) Global Printing Engine ( ^ZC ):
- Checkbox, default = checked
2) Advanced Text Properties ( ^PA ):
- Default Glyph (Checkbox, default = unchecked)
- Bidirectional Text Layout (Checkbox, default = checked)
- Character Shaping (Checkbox, default = checked)
- OpenType Table Support (Checkbox, default = checked)
ZPLII printer > Options: Device dialog
These commands to support Unicode formats are only available in Zebra firmware versions starting at version x.14.
All LLM versions 10.1.2 or higher
All supported installation environments